Ladybug tools fails to load in RIR when used Revit pollination

Hello. When I used Pollination Revit and open Rhino using RIR and then open Ladybug tools this issue arises. Ladybug tools not loading in RIR. everthing works well when opened Rhino as stand alone. Already tried reinstalling. I am using revit 2027 and rhino 8 Sr35

Hi @asisnath,

Thank you for posting this issue. I assigned the issue to @mingbo but generally speaking we might not be able to make this compatibility work. We have looked into this in the past and it turned out to be deep into how RIR dependencies work. Maybe this time it might be easier.

What is the workflow that you need to use RIR, Pollination, and Ladybug Tools at the same time?

Hi @mostapha . I totaly agree that pollination rhino doesnt work in Rhino inside revit. But I am concerned with only ladybugtools in gh. Earlier also I always untick loading pollination. But 1st time I saw basic ladybug tools are failing to load in Grasshopper inside revit. I have some worlkflows from past that easily extracts revit elements and does some basic environmental studies in predesign phase. Doing so in RIR revit models gets updated from rhino isnstantly. Hope atleast ladybug tools works out in gh.It was very well working with Revit 2026 version.