I tried running po_solveadjacency before exporting the model from rhino to designbuilder (*.xml) but upon doing so, there are missing wall faces. I’ve validated the model already, but it says there’s no errors. The rooms were all closed polysurfaces too.
Appreciate any guidance on how to resolve the missing wall faces.
I am not sure if there is something in your tree view screenshot we are supposed to be looking at. With the model file (and perhaps a screenshot of a wall that is missing), we should be able to tell you what is going on.
I made you a member so you can upload your file. If your file is larger you will need to upload it somewhere and share the link here.
From what I can see in the screenshot some of the rooms in your model are not compatible with the Model Editor and come through as Room 3D. Did you export the model from here or directly from Rhino? That might explain part of the issue.
If the rooms are coming into the model editor as 3D/un-editable, that likely means they have either sloped floors or downward sloping walls, both of which I think the DesignBuilder 3D display struggles with. So it’s possible that the missing walls are actually just a display issue in DesignBuilder’s 3D rendering and not an indication that the data under the hood in the .dsb and the .idf it exports is incorrect.
We can confirm for sure if we have the .3dm of the model.